Mission Friends meets on Wednesday nights at 6:50pm to 7:45pm.
Mission Friends is the church missions organization of WMU for preschool boys and girls ages three through five years. The primary objective of Mission Friends is to provide a strong foundation for preschoolers in a Christian and missions lifestyle.
Mission Friends provides developmentally appropriate missions learning experiences to help preschoolers...
• move from a self-centered focus to a focus on others,
• become aware that not everyone knows about God's love, and
• understand ways they can help others know about this good news!
What do preschoolers do in Mission Friends?
• Learn about missions work in North America and around the world.
• Pray for and give to missions.
• Do missions themselves by helping others.